Are the Freelance & Studio Bundles constantly updated ?
Yes they are. Each time I create a new pack, it is automatically added in the Bundles.
The prices are also updated.
However, if you already purchased one of them, its price is fixed and the future updates are free !
- Freelance Bundle: All of my Reference Photos
- Studio Bundle: All of my Reference Photos
- Freelance Bundle: All of my PNG Cutouts
- Studio Bundle: All of my PNG Cutouts
How can I be noticed of the updates ?
How can I get a refund ?
You can directly write to Artstation which takes care of this part. Here is how (from their FAQ).
Can I get a refund if it wasn’t what I expected?
Yes. If you are unsatisfied with the product you purchased, we advise you to contact the seller using our messaging system. They may be able to help you set it up or answer any question you may have about the product.
Nevertheless, if you are still unhappy with your purchase after contacting the seller, you may be eligible for a refund. Please remember that you can only ask for a refund within 7 days after your purchase. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
How to extract the packs ?
The packs are compressed in a .zip file format so you can download them faster.
To extract them, you can use the uncompressing software of your choice. I personaly use 7-Zip, it is free and easy to use.
- 1 User
- Use it if you are a hobbyist or you just want to practice art.
- You can showcase your artworks anywhere you like as long as you don't make profit out of them.
- 1 User
- For freelancers and self-entrepreneurs
- 1 Company
- This license if for studios and companies. It does apply the moment you are not a lone artist anymore.
What does "Royalty Free" means ?
It means that you do not have to credit me when you create with my photos.
You bought the right to use them and according to the kind of license you chose, it is either for personal use, freelance work or for your company.
I don't find what I want
My journey to travel the world is in progress, and this is where you can play your part. You can suggest me themes and locations in the section "Ask for a pack". I will add your ideas to my to do list and when the opportunity will come, I will capture it with my camera.